Call for Contributors!Posted: June 8, 2012
Tips for Trans Men is looking for Contributors! We’ve been lucky to have a handful of folks writing for TfTM over the past 6 months and with every addition, TfTM has grown better and better. But, it’s never enough. It’s important to us to have different experiences represented here. There is no one absolute trans narrative — and part of the point of TfTM is to illustrate that. And we need your help to do it!
Here’s what having more Contributors does for TfTM:
- diversity of experiences, voices, and advice are made available
- the more information TfTM has, the more information is out there to help our community
- with each new topic that is expounded upon on TfTM, there’s an increase in that topic matter being Googled/searched & TfTM being found — this only makes sense, but it also means that people are searching for this material
Here’s what contributing to TfTM can do for you:
- you’ll have the chance to write regularly & write about topics you may not otherwise expound upon
- you’ll be prompted to write about questions asked by our readers
- you’ll be able to add special advice that only you can provide
- you’ll be a part of a growing project that benefits the community
If any of this struck a chord, head on over to the Become a Contributor page or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. TfTM also accepts posts from those who cannot or do not want to post regularly — so don’t hesitate to share!